nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi Issue
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 23:36:47 GMT
Ramesh,

Without more information, it's hard to help troubleshoot your problems.

   - Are you able to get data into NiFi from Oracle or CSV?
   - If data is getting into NiFi, do the contents look correct?  (You can
   use LogAttribute with Log Payload set.)
   - What are the problems you see putting the files into HDFS?
   - Are there any exceptions in the "nifi-app.log" log file?

Regards
Joe