nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Veerappan, Ramesh" <Ramesh.Veerap...@railinc.com>
Subject Nifi Issue
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 22:03:49 GMT
Can you help me line up a resource for Nifi ?   I have tried couple of thing over the weekends.
 I am not able to move files from Oracle to HDFS or even CSV to HDFS.    I am available the
following times: on Feb 16, 2016, Eastern Time Zone

10 to 11.30
2 to 3p.m.

in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.