nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "dale.chang13" <dale.chan...@outlook.com>
Subject Splitting Incoming FlowFile, Output Multiple FlowFiles
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:35:11 GMT
My specific use-case calls for ingesting a CSV table with many rows and then
storing individual rows into HBase and Solar. Additionally, I would like to
avoid developing custom processors, but it seems like the SplitText and
SplitContent Processors do not return individual flowfiles, each with their
own attributes.

However, I was wondering what the best plan of attack would be when taking
an incoming FlowFile and sending FlowFiles through Process Session? Creating
multiple instances of Process Session? session.transfer within a loop?