nifi-dev mailing list archives

From idioma <corda.ila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import Kafka messages into Titan
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:41:38 GMT
Thanks once again Matt, but I wonder whether we can make it even easier.

GetKafka -> Custom Processor that will use the GraphSON Reader lib
(https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/GraphSON-Reader-and-Writer-Library)
-> Custom PutTitan Processor that will insert the graph into Titan. Does it
actually sound reasonable? What are your thoughts?

So, I will have two processors in a separation of concerns fashion : one to
read JSON to GraphSon and one that will only point to my processor's Module
Path property (how do you do that?) and insert the data.

Thanks,

Ilaria