nifi-dev mailing list archives

From 刘岩 <liu...@richinfo.cn>
Subject Mutiple dataflow jobs management(lots of jobs)
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 02:25:40 GMT
Hi All

    i39m trying to adapt Nifi to production but can not find an admin console which monitoring
the dataflows

   The scenarios is simple,

   1.  we gather data from oracle database to hdfs and then to hive.

   2.  residules/incrementals are updated daily or monthly via Nifi.

   3.  full dump on some table are excuted daily or monthly via Nifi.

    is it really simple ,  however , we have  7 oracle databases with over 30K  tables needs
to implement the above scenario.

which means that i will drag that ExcuteSQL  elements for like 30K time or so and also need
to place them with a nice looking way on my little 21 inch screen .

Just wondering if there is a table list like  ,groupable and searchable task control and monitoring
feature for Nifi

Thank you very much  in advance

Yan Liu

Hortonworks Service Division