nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: OnStopped annotation
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:56:02 GMT
Pierre

You can simplify your interactive debugging and do it right from IDE https://github.com/olegz/nifi-ide-integration/
Just make sure that versioning in Gradle reflects current version.
I’ll update as well when I get a chance.

Oleg

On Mar 1, 2016, at 4:47 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com<mailto:pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com>>
wrote:

No it is not in a unit test, I remotely attached my Eclipse in debug mode
to my deployed Nifi instance.
I can try to code a unit test and reproduce the issue using the example you
gave.

I meant could you share the test code (via github)

On Feb 29, 2016, at 12:18 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <