nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors in your Documentation
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 23:50:59 GMT
Thanks Paul. We always welcome feedback that helps us improve the product and documentation.
I can’t promise those documentation fixes will be released in 0.6.0 but we will try to get
them out as soon as possible.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Mar 22, 2016, at 5:52 AM, Paul Nahay <pnahay@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
> I'm looking at:
>
> https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html
>
>> isEmpty
white-space (new line, carriage return, space, tab), false otherwise.

> This logically implies that isEmpty returns FALSE if the Subject contains NO CHARACTERS
AT ALL (not even white-space). This makes no sense at all.

>> allAttributes
>
> Hopefully you actually mean "all", not "any".
>
> What's funny here is that THESE TWO functions were the ones I initially needed, and your
documentation has errors for BOTH of them. I'll expect then to find more errors in your documentation,
and will report them to you as I find them.