nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Matt Burgess
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 19:00:34 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Matt
Burgess has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Matt's hard work and
generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Matt has taken lead on some of our longer standing feature requests as well
as representing the community well in the blogosphere and twitterverse.
We're delighted to have him on board as a committer now!

Tony