nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Toivo Adams <toivo.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default) on project nifi-mock: Too many files with unapproved license: 6 See RAT report in: /home/toivo/git/nifi/nifi-mock/target/rat.txt
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 12:26:02 GMT
Hi

I am missing something obvious, but lately my clean install -Pcontrib-check
builds failing:

Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default)
on project nifi-mock: Too many files with unapproved license: 6 See RAT
report in: /home/toivo/git/nifi/nifi-mock/target/rat.txt -> [Help 1]

I have not changed list of licenses and neither rat.txt

thanks
Toivo