nifi-dev mailing list archives

From idioma <corda.ila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple nar/custom processors: advisable directory structure
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 07:16:20 GMT
Oleg,
thanks for your reply. No, in this case it is not strictly related to my
first processor so I felt myself it should go in a separate NAR. I am
probably still unsure on how to generate it. For my first one, I have
created an empty folder and then run mvn archetype:generate, then after
filling in all information I have run maven clean install. Will this be the
very same process for my second/third/additional processor(s)?

Thank you so much for your help.