nifi-dev mailing list archives

From coder <sco...@caci.com>
Subject Re: Question concerning jetty server timeout in 0.5.1 HandleHttpRequest
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:18:28 GMT
The change looks like it should work fine. I'm unable to test the change, but
it looks correct. The only other thing I'd say is needed is the HTTP REQUEST
leakage in the StandardHttpContextMap. This happens when the timeout expires
and the HTTP ERROR comes in. Even after the REQUEST timeout is completed in
the StandardHttpContextMap, from what I saw the HTTP ERROR messages are
never cleared and thus the StandardHttpContextMap can get maxed out if too
many timeouts occur.  This might be worth putting into a different JIRA
request, but I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks!
Luke