nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU - STaTS/StorefrontRemote)" <chris.mcderm...@hpe.com>
Subject Re: Small issue with FetchFile
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 18:48:35 GMT
Thanks, I’ll enter a Jira issue.

On 4/1/16, 12:40 PM, "Joe Witt" <joe.witt@gmail.com> wrote:

>Chris,
>
>I think the default behavior is good but i can see how a property
>allowing the user to control whether for them such a case is a concern
>is a fine addition.
>
>Thanks
>Joe
>
>On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 12:38 PM, McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU -
>STaTS/StorefrontRemote) <chris.mcdermott@hpe.com> wrote:
>> When FetchFile encounters a FileNotFound it logs an ERROR.  My problem with that
is that FileNotFound may actually be expected or a at least tolerable, and I don’t want
to see a bulletin for that.  Does anyone think it would be appropriate to reduce FileNotFound
to be logged as WARN, or alernately  a new configuration parameter be added to FetchFile to
set the FileNotFound logging level?