nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feature Requests: 1) Embedded FTP/SFTP server 2) Email-ingest-source
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 13:25:32 GMT
Manoj,

Are you saying you'd like NiFi to be able to directly accept/act as an
SFTP/FTP server so that when data is pushed to a NiFi server the
administrators do not need to setup additional FTP/SFTP daemons on
those systems?  Such processors would be straightforward to develop
and contribute.  Are you interested in doing so?

Thanks
Joe

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:22 AM,  <manoj.seshan@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:
> We have several hundred content providers who PUSH CONTENT into our systems via FTP/SFTP.
And then some where we grab the body and/or attachments of emails send to specific mailboxes
as the source of content. It would augment and round out NiFi's ingest capabilities significantly
if processors for these sources were added to the NiFi stable.