nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU - STaTS/StorefrontRemote)" <chris.mcderm...@hpe.com>
Subject Re: Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:40:47 GMT
Thanks for the explanation, Mark.  I feel much better :-)

Chris

<chris.mcdermott@hpe.com> wrote:

>> I’m seeing this a lot in my logs.  Does anyone have any idea what it is about?
>>
>> The cluster view in the UI shows all nodes connected.
>>
>> 2016-04-14 19:45:29,310 INFO [Framework Task Thread Thread-2-SendThread(localhost:2181)]
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181.
Will not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
>> 2016-04-14 19:45:29,313 WARN [Framework Task Thread Thread-2-SendThread(localhost:2181)]
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket
connection and attempting reconnect
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_45]
>> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717) ~[na:1.8.0_45]
>> at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:361)
~[na:na]