nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: back pressure
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 17:56:17 GMT
Just wanted to add, if you are using Maven it would be the spark receiver
0.6.1 which would bring in all the other dependencies:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-spark-receiver/0.6.1/nifi-spark-receiver-0.6.1.pom

Otherwise you can grab the 0.6.1 version of each of the jars you listed.

Thanks,

Bryan