nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Joey Frazee
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:10:35 GMT
Congrats Joey!

Nice to have you on board!
Oleg

On Jan 3, 2017, at 2:42 PM, Aldrin Piri <aldrin@apache.org<mailto:aldrin@apache.org>>
wrote:

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Joey Frazee has accepted
the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate
all of Joey's hard work and generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Joey's contributions including support for HL7, JMS, and EventHub extensions.  Joey can also
be found assisting with the lists, as well as articles and repositories based around the NiFi
community.

Congrats, Joey!