nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where does javax.net.debug output go?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:34:43 GMT
Joe,

It doesn’t sound like a common deployment scenario, but it also doesn’t hurt to write
up what you would like to have happen and submit a Jira. If it can be supported with minor
changes, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. Either way, having it documented will help the next
person who encounters that edge case.

Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org