nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <ald...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Joey Frazee
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 19:42:09 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Joey Frazee has accepted
the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate
all of Joey's hard work and generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Joey's contributions including support for HL7, JMS, and EventHub extensions.  Joey can also
be found assisting with the lists, as well as articles and repositories based around the NiFi
community.

Congrats, Joey!