nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Official Apache NiFi Docker Image
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:29:37 GMT
I think with some of the general ideas we discussed, we are tracking
appropriately with currently accepted guidance. Of particular note is our
discussed terms of tagging/versions of the images that would be created
exclusively and solely with community releases.

I base this interpretation off LEGAL-270 [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-270