nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Official Apache NiFi Docker Image
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 19:23:39 GMT
Thanks for the info, Josh.  Looks like these are building directly off of
the ASF Github mirrors.

Looks like a few projects have navigated the process [1] and INFRA would
likely be the folks to make that happen.  Need to understand a bit more
about what is appropriate in the context of ASF.  But, at minimum, we could
create automated builds that only build release tags using a regex [2].

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12019?jql=text%20~%20%22dockerhub%22%20and%20project%20%3D%20INFRA
[2] https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/builds/