nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Example of GenerateTableFetch
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 17:46:18 GMT
Gary,

I have an example template (as a Gist [1]) using GenerateTableFetch
into a Remote Process Group set up to send the flow files (containing
SQL statements to execute) back to the cluster to an Input Port (in a
load-balanced manner), then on to ExecuteSQL. To increase parallelism,
you can increase the number of nodes in the cluster. To increase
concurrency, you can increase the Max Concurrent Tasks for the
ExecuteSQL processor.

Is this what you're looking for? If not please let me know and I will
provide a more suitable example.

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://gist.github.com/mattyb149/0d8dd39a7c824fc1e42fc444e09d55a0