nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where does javax.net.debug output go?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:19:19 GMT
Joe,

Sorry you are experiencing difficulty with this. SSL debugging is a feature I use often. You
should see this output in logs/nifi-bootstrap.log. Ensure you do not have another Java arg
with a conflicting argument number in bootstrap.conf (although as you have put it as 16, I
think you should be safe against a default install). If it is not getting *any* output, I’d
toggle that Java arg and restart. If it’s still nothing, I’d try running NiFi directly,
rather than as a service.

Can you please let us know what OS, hardware, and Java version you are using? Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com