nifi-dev mailing list archives

From shahbazatta <shahbaz.a...@gmail.com>
Subject NiFi unsecure cluster setup issue on Windows.
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 12:53:43 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to setup the 3 node NiFi but i am unable to set it up. I already
setup it on ubuntu and it is working fine but the same configurations not
working on windows machines.

I tried restarting all nodes, nifi service, etc but nothing works:

Failed to determine which node is elected active Cluster Coordinator:
ZooKeeper reports the address as winifi01:9999

whereas, winifi01 node showing cluster of 1/1. i also verify the hosts file
and zookeeper properties

zookeer.properties
server.1=winifi01:2888:3888
server.2=winifi02:2888:3888