nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Not able to ingest the csv data to RDBS Database
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 14:29:21 GMT
Do all the files look like that, or just the first one? If it is just
the first one, then it is likely due to the header row in your CSV
file. You may want to use RouteOnAttribute after SplitText to get rid
of the header row (using fragment.index = 0), or I think you can use
ReplaceText before SplitText to get rid of the header (but it might
take longer).

If all the files look like that, then the ExtractText is not putting
the right values into the corresponding attributes.

Regards,
Matt