nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc P." <marc.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MiNiFi C++ Expression Language
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 12:13:15 GMT
Andrew,
  I am not aware of it being actively worked [1]. This would require using
ANTLR4, but I don't believe C++ support is well tested [2].  Someone can
correct me if I'm wrong, but there would have to be changes to both sides.
I attempted a quick straw man with grammars, but didn't take it very far
after making initial changes to the grammar. It generated code, but I'm
uncertain of cross platform compatibility with the expression language. If
that's not expected or required that will remove some limitations as a
result of moving to ANTLR4.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-140
[2] http://www.soft-gems.net/index.php/tools/49-the-antlr4-c-target-is-here