nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Christianson <andrew.christian...@nextcentury.com>
Subject Re: MiNiFi CPP indentation confusion (Re: MINIFI-244)
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 14:35:22 GMT
On closer inspection, it looks like just the public/private/etc. specifiers are single-space
indented, with the rest being two-spaces. Is this intentional?
From: Andrew Christianson
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 10:33:27 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: MiNiFi CPP indentation confusion (Re: MINIFI-244)

Working on merging my code for MINIFI-244 with the latest refactoring where all of the classes
have been put into nested namespaces. Looking at sibling files, it looks like several of them
are indented with one space. This surprises me. What's the preferred indentation/code style?
Two spaces? This would be a first for me if we're actually going for single-space indentation.

Regards,

Andy