nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Atish Ray <at...@lexmark.com>
Subject Re: Question with ExtractText Processor
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:24:19 GMT
Thanks!!! Regex is working for me with smaller number of column. Another
problem I am facing with ExtractText processor. My pipe delimited file
having 34 fields. I need to convert all 34 fields and convert them into
json. My file size is around 30MB. So I am converting from CSV to JSON using
"SplitContent">ExtractText>ReplaceText. Queue is stuck before ExtractText.
Do we have any limitation on number of extracted column?