nifi-dev mailing list archives

From plj <...@mitre.org>
Subject Adding properties
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:05:31 GMT
Howdy,

  I've been away from NiFi for awhile and have forgotten how to do some
things.  I'm using the GetMongo processor (1.2) and I want to use the 'Mongo
Collection Name' property later .  How do I do that?
  I've tried adding a property to the GetMongo processor but it always
complaints that it isn't legal.  I added the property myproperty and set the
value to collectionname.  I get the error:

"'myproperty' validated against 'collectionname' is invalid because
'myproperty' is not a supported property"

Eventually I would like to save the results from the GetMongo to a file.  I
would like the filename to be the collectionname_date_time.  How should I be
doing this.

Thank for your help