nifi-dev mailing list archives

From anshulghogrre <anshulgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between NiFi and Talend.
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:17:53 GMT
Joe,

Specifically, I want to know like in which scenarios I can prefer to use
NiFi in place of Talend. Are there some additional features in NiFi which we
can not get in other ETL tools like Talend.

In NiFi, we are doing extraction, somewhat transformation, and loading. Same
thing we perform with Talend also. Then why NiFi is not pure ETL and what is
the benefits of using NiFi over Talend in specific scenarios.