nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Herrera <chris.herrer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Rat and JSON files
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 21:08:20 GMT
I was just about to respond to myself, thanks Aldrin!

For anyone else searching just add this to the pom

<plugins>
    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
        <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <excludes combine.children="append">
                <exclude>src/test/resources/*.json</exclude>
            </excludes>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>
</plugins>