nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdoran.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: minifi-cpp config.yml case-sensitivity
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:11:57 GMT
Good catch, Andy. I agree the preferable course of action here would be to make MiNiFi CPP's
yaml config parser case-insensitive.

Kevin

On 7/13/17, 11:09, "Andy Christianson" <achristianson@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    All,

    It appears that the properties in the config.yml are case-sensitive, and to add to it,
they’re inconsistent. E.g. in the example from the README.md file, we have:

    …
    Processors:
        - name: GetFile
          id: 471deef6-2a6e-4a7d-912a-81cc17e3a206
          class: org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.GetFile
          max concurrent tasks: 1
          scheduling strategy: TIMER_DRIVEN
          scheduling period: 1 sec
          penalization period: 30 sec
          yield period: 1 sec
          run duration nanos: 0
          auto-terminated relationships list:
          Properties:
              Input Directory: /tmp/getfile
              Keep Source File: true
    …

    The pragmatic course of action would seem to be making the config parser case-insensitive,
so that users have one less thing to worry about.

    If there is no opposition to this, I will enter a Jira ticket to make the config parser
case-insensitive.

    -Andy