nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Lawrence <wesleyll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start Contributing
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 03:26:27 GMT
Hey Grant.

I'm also new to this, but I recommend writing the solution and providing a
GitHub PR and/or patch.

I've only fixed some minor bugs I've found, and only today added a very
minor feature, but I've found that approaching with a solution is the best
approach.

After all, if you were in charge of something, what do you prefer; I person
approaching you and saying "This needs fixing", or "This needs fixing, and
he's a potential fix".

Worst case, if the fix isn't what the commiters/PMC has is mind, providing
some solution gets the ball rolling on the problem.

--Wes

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM, Grant Langlois <grant.r.langlois@gmail.com