nifi-dev mailing list archives

From 尹文才 <batman...@gmail.com>
Subject get ControllerService inside Advanced custom UI
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2017 08:17:51 GMT
Hi guys, I' m currently creating a custom UI for my processor and I need to
get the DBCP Connection ControllerService in the backend code for the UI,
the ControllerService is a property defined in the processor properties. I
saw there's one method in class NiFiWebConfigurationContext as below:

ontrollerService getControllerService(String serviceIdentifier, String
componentId);

However this method requires the serviceIdentifier which I don't know

how to obtain. How exactly should I get the ControllerService?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ben