nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Start Contributing
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 03:51:01 GMT
Wes,

Very well said :)

Grant,

Welcome!  Thank you for your interest in NiFi, and especially for your
interest in contributing :)  To go along with Wes's last point about
getting the ball rolling; even if someone wasn't a developer or wasn't
sure how to implement something, they can still approach with a
use-case-level solution; a good idea is a good idea even without the
code to implement it :)

For your Jira (thank you for submitting!), IMO that looks legit and
helpful, and a code contribution would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Matt