nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
Subject Connection - Status History - Expired Flows
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:33:46 GMT
Folks,

Flowfile expiration is a great feature in NiFi however I noticed a small
oddity in how one can detect expiration of Flowfiles.

>From what I understand, currently, the only way possible to do that is
searching the provenance events for the EXPIRE event type.

I've searched JIRA and noticed NIFI-620 flags this out. Is this something
we should work on or is the current approach (via reporting) the preferred
choice?

Could anyone express the advantages of one versus the other?

Cheers