nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Langlois <grant.r.langl...@gmail.com>
Subject Start Contributing
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 03:10:50 GMT
Hello all,

First and foremost, my apologies if this message breaks protocol, this is
my first time hitting a dev mailing list.

I'm interested in contributing to this project and have a specific feature
in mind to tackle first. I read through the developer's guide which
recommended first submitting a Jira (which I did here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4175>.)

My question is what happens next? Should I wait for someone to comment on
it as to whether or not it's a feasible addition? I'm more than willing to
write the code, assuming it's an acceptable addition.

Thanks for your patience in helping out a newbie.

Grant