nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Christianson <achristian...@hortonworks.com>
Subject minifi-cpp config.yml case-sensitivity
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:09:16 GMT
All,

It appears that the properties in the config.yml are case-sensitive, and to add to it, they’re
inconsistent. E.g. in the example from the README.md file, we have:

…
Processors:
    - name: GetFile
      id: 471deef6-2a6e-4a7d-912a-81cc17e3a206
      class: org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.GetFile
      max concurrent tasks: 1
      scheduling strategy: TIMER_DRIVEN
      scheduling period: 1 sec
      penalization period: 30 sec
      yield period: 1 sec
      run duration nanos: 0
      auto-terminated relationships list:
      Properties:
          Input Directory: /tmp/getfile
          Keep Source File: true
…

The pragmatic course of action would seem to be making the config parser case-insensitive,
so that users have one less thing to worry about.

If there is no opposition to this, I will enter a Jira ticket to make the config parser case-insensitive.

-Andy