nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Yuri Krysko <Yuri.Kry...@mcdean.com>
Subject use case similar to Wait/Notify
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:35:45 GMT
Good morning Everyone,

I am trying to see if I could make my scenario work with Wait/Notify processors. Basically,
I require the following implementation:

  1.  Pass a single flow file into a processor group
  2.  Keep subsequent all flow flies in a wait queue until the first flow file is processed
and sent out of the processor group to Notify processor, which updates the cache.

Would I be able to accomplish this scenario without writing a custom processor?

Thanks much,
Yuri

________________________________

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: M.C. Dean, Inc. and its subsidiaries considers this e-mail and any files
transmitted with it to be protected, proprietary or privileged information intended solely
for the use of the named recipient(s). Any disclosure of this material or the information
contained herein, in whole or in part, to anyone outside of the intended recipient or affiliates
is strictly prohibited. M. C. Dean, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information contained in
it, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Employees of M.C. Dean,
Inc. are instructed not to infringe on any rights of the recipient; any such communication
violates company policy. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or action taken or omitted in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited by M.C.
Dean, Inc.; please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication
and destroy all copies.