nifi-dev mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Ingest data into SQL database using NiFi
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 20:10:18 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to this. I want to extract some data from one table, do some
modification, and put it back to another table in SQL server by NiFi. I have
no problem using ExecuteSQL. Then I use ConvertAvroToJSON and
ConvertJSONToSQL to put the data back to database. I would have the
following error message from ConvertJSONToSQL:

<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t792/NiFi.png>

I tried to do the SQL query and it works fine. The following is my SQL
query:

insert into [TEST].[db_datawriter].[Test1]
SELECT TOP (1000) [DATE_INSERT] as [Date]
  ,[G_INSTITUTION_ID] as [Institution]
  FROM [AUTHS_TRXS].[dbo].[TRANSACTIONS]

Does anyone know how I should fix this or any other method I should try? Any
advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tina