nifi-dev mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingest data into SQL database using NiFi
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 19:59:59 GMT
Hi Koji,

It shows the same error as I change "date" to "tx_date". You can see the
error message in the image attached.

<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t792/nifi_error.png>

In the meantime, I'm trying to use ExecuteSQL, ReplaceText, PutSQL to do the
same thing. While it doesn't throw an error when processing, the value does
not get copied from the source table but only default format of the datatype
(showing "1900-01-01" for date and "0" for int).

My original idea was to combine the templates " Database Extract with NiFi
<https://www.batchiq.com/database-extract-with-nifi.html>  " and " Database
Ingest with NiFi <https://www.batchiq.com/database-injest-with-nifi.html>  "
so that NiFi selects the data from one table and insert into another one.
Now I'm thinking maybe the idea was wrong. If you know some better way to
solve this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tina