nifi-dev mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingest data into SQL database using NiFi
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:48:47 GMT
Hi Koji,

Thank you so much for your help! I didn't specify the 'Catalog Name' and
'Schema Name' before, and now the error is fixed.

Now I have another question: After getting converted into different
datatype, the data size gets very large. The read size in ExecuteSQL is
about 200 MB, and the size in ConvertJSONToSQL becomes 1 GB. Is there any
way to reduce the size? I'm thinking about two solutions. One is to use
other efficient processors; or to split the input into small pieces, and
maybe take 1000 rows every time to do the transformation.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Thank you,

Tina