nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joey Frazee <joey.fra...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.4.0
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:41:53 GMT
I think there could be an issue with the deps in the nifi-mongodb-services-nar. It includes nifi-lookup-services
which should either be unnecessary or should just be provided scope (just need the services
API dependency). So it’s possible that all the impls in nifi-lookup-services are indeed
included twice.

Does that jive with what you’re seeing? I.e., for LookupService properties do you see double
of everything?

-joey

On Sep 25, 2017, 10:30 AM -0500, Richard St. John <rstjohn67@gmail.com>, wrote:
> Joe,
>
> The issue I encountered was related to, I believe, the packaging of the mongodb lookup
service.  I am using the XMLlookup service and have a processor with a reference to the XML
lookup service.  When I upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, the processor became invalid due to “incompatible
type” of service.  The lookup attribute processor appeared to be attempting to use the
mongodb lookup service.  I re-added the xml lookup service, being careful to use the one
in the nifi-lookup-services-nar and not the one packaged in the nifi-mongodb-services-nar.
 After do that, the lookup attribute processor was valid and able to link to the xml lookup
service.