nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovery failure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:30:31 GMT
Joe,

Any other errors in the logs? Specifically, looking for errors that contain the text:
unexpectedly reached End-of-File when reading from

or:
unexpectedly found End-of-File when reading from

This is not something that I've ever run into personally, but looking through the code, trying
to understand what may cause this.

Also, if you look at the files in /data/nifi/flowfile_repository/partition-8,
how many files are there in there, and how large are they?

Thanks
-Mark

On Sep 6, 2017, at 12:22 PM, Joe Gresock <jgresock@gmail.com<mailto:jgresock@gmail.com>>