nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXT] Re: [DISCUSS} Closing in on a NiFi 1.4.0 release?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:01:06 GMT
Mayank,

You can get the list of JIRA's that have been resolved, are in progress, and are open
at [1]. You can also get the JIRA-generated Release Notes at [2]. Typically when the
release is performed, a set of release notes is created that highlights the major improvements,
features, etc. that are added, but I don't know that this has been put together yet.

Thanks
-Mark

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/versions/12340589
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12340589