nifi-dev mailing list archives

From mayank rathi <mayank.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject PutSQL, Select query and CLOB
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 04:39:14 GMT
Hello All,

I want to run below query in PutSQL. This query is calling an Oracle
function and accepts a CLOB value as parameter.

select *obds_loader*.getmain(:clob)from dual

Does PutSQL support SELECT queries?
Can I pass a CLOB as attribute in NiFi? If Yes, then what would be the
value for sql.args.n.type for CLOB?

Thanks in advance

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.