nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Url encoding with S3 processors
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:59:05 GMT
Has anyone run into any URL encoding issues with the AWS nifi processors in
version 1.3.0?  My flow has GetSQS and then FetchS3Object, along with the
AWS feature of automated SQS events upon S3 file upload.  Some of my S3
objects apparently have characters in their object keys that need to be URL
encoded (e.g., %28 for open paren and + for space), and they come across
encoded in the SQS message.  However, FetchS3Object apparently doesn't like
this encoded URL, and it complains that the key does not exist.

I suppose I could add an UpdateAttributes processor to translate certain
urls in the keys, but this seems like a workaround.

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do