nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovery failure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:37:28 GMT
Yes, I do see:
ERROR [main] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog@1e620fe7 unexpectedly reached
End-of-File when reading from Partition-214 for Transaction ID 1918212626;
assuming crash and ignoring this transaction.

In that directory, I see 144 files, totalling ~120MB.  The first two files
are multi-megabyte files, and the other 12 are all either 7K or 4K.