nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Recovery failure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 15:59:45 GMT
I'm wondering if there is a way to recover from this scenario:

ERROR [main] o.a.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService Failed to load flow
from cluster due to: org.apache.nifi.cluster.ConnectionException: Failed to
connect node to cluster due to: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Signaled
end to recovery, but there are more recovery files for Partition in
directory /data/nifi/flowfile_repository/partition-8

I have nearly a TB of files in my content_repository, so I'd really like to
be able to salvage this node, but I'm not sure how to proceed, as the node
won't start up.

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do