nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovery failure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:22:42 GMT
1.1.0, it's not on a system I can copy/paste from, but here's part of the
stack trace:

at
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog$Partition.endRecovery(MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.java:1047)
~[nifi-write-ahead-log-1.1.0.jar:1.1.0]
at
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.recoverFromEdits(MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.java:487)
~[nifi-write-ahead-log-1.1.0.jar:1.1.0]
at
org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.recoverRecords(MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.java:301)