nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate MiNiFi projects in JIRA
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 18:56:16 GMT
One final note, is that I intend to move all CPP related issues to this
tracker.  The full thought process is captured on the JIRA [1].

In quick summary though, JIRA will redirect all issues to their new
location/issue and versions are getting mapped to those in the MINIFICPP
project without the "cpp-" prefix.

Please share your feedback if this seems undesirable and we can figure out
a way that makes sense.

--aldrin

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-42?focusedCommentId=16172022&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16172022

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Jeff Zemerick <jzemerick@apache.org> wrote:

> Great! Thanks!
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Aldrin Piri <aldrinpiri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > The new JIRA project is now live.  Please make use of that when filing
> C++
> > related JIRAs.  I am going to start moving appropriate items to that
> > instance.
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Aldrin Piri <aldrinpiri@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey folks,
> > >
> > > I entered an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-397)
> > > get this done and will initiate the associated ticket(s) with INFRA to
> > make
> > > this happen.
> > >
> > > --aldrin

> > tickets